I’m very excited to share with you the HEMOCODE™ Food Intolerance System. Many Physiotherapists are incorporating this system into their clinic with incredible results. The key is it’s completely congruent with Physiotherapy, no investment/cost, and the health improvements are astonishing.
- Massively increase referrals for both family members and friends. Once your clients begin to experience health improvements they will undoubtedly refer others.
- An excellent way to increase the booking of inactive clients. An email with an embedded 3 min promotional video will be provided at no charge.
- All promotional material, video for reception/waiting area, and embedded video emails will be provided at no charge.
- Your clients acquire 5-6 drops of blood via a finger prick on themselves with the blood collection kits provided. An online course is offered at no charge once you register. Instructions will be given in The Welcome Package.
- Video recordings are available for download and can be played in your reception/waiting area and uploaded onto your website. Power point slides about HEMOCODE™ are also available at no charge. Here is an example of one of the videos (3:50 mins) which you can stream from the Dr. Oz website.
- Client is charged $499 at time blood sample is taken. Implementing HEMOCODE™ into your practice should dramatically increase the number of new clients to be put through your intake process. But most importantly, it really makes a difference in people’s lives.
- Click on “Referrals” to understand our compensation system for referring other physiotherapists/businesses to us.
- Please visit hemocode.com and click on “Real Stories” to witness the results people are experiencing.
- If you want to move forward please click Registration and from the list, download the Account Set Up Form from the person who referred you. Complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A welcome package including blood collection kits and marketing material, will be sent to you once the Account Set Up Form is received.
Dr. Brian Wolfs, DC
I’m ready to register. Let’s get started!
Click here for Registration